MayMayShop provides various designed fabrics and craft materials with an affordable price

MayMayShop able to delivery postage worldwide, and we accept payment throught Paypal

Monday, May 18, 2009

154 Fantasy Butterfly

 SOLD OUT 
154  Fantasy Butterfly 
*100% medium weight cotton   
*Price:  R10.00 for 1/4meter(50X80cm)
RM17.00 for half meter (50X160cm)
RM33.00  for 1 meter (100X 160cm)
 SOLD OUT 
*Remark of maymay :Featuring butterfly in a beige base with small polka dot.
another sweet collection for hand made lover : P 
not suitable for dress .
*Suitable for all handmade types,patch work, beg, purse, any house ware deco. 

5 comments:

LynnMichael-George said...

Hi, i really love this print. Am thinking of making it into my daughters curtain for her room? Do you think it will suit the purpose?

meiweihuang said...

dear Lynn,
yes this is very suitable for curtain ^^ let me know ur quantity. ^^

plese email me on meiweihuang@gmail.com

thanks

Farra Rizal said...

this fabric suitable for make baju kurung???

emel me : farizal0505@gmail.com

meiweihuang said...

dear Farra,
will erply u in mail thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like to purchase half metre of this fabric. Email me for the payment method. My email: annpadan@ymail.com

Thank you,
Ann

Post a Comment