MayMayShop provides various designed fabrics and craft materials with an affordable price

MayMayShop able to delivery postage worldwide, and we accept payment throught Paypal

Friday, October 30, 2009

C700 List @ MayMayShop


 

 C 603 Designer Brand * Quilt Cover Easy Match *

C700 List @ MayMayShop
I would like to take this opportunity to thanks for your support at MAYMAYSHOP. It is impossible for me to run this online store without all of you. I duly appreciate all your comments and feedback that help me to manage my online store better and better everyday. ^^

As usual To celebrate my 700th item listed in MAYMAYSHOP, 
We are offering this set of baby blanket fabric ONLY RM36.00 for 2 panel as picture show above.
 SOLD OUT 

**Please be note,maximum purchase ONLY 1 set for each person**
Hurry up while stock last : ) ....

Email for early reservation on meiweihuang@gmail.com. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment